Wednesday, March 21, 2012

World peace... or maybe just a kebab.




Yes this photo is real. Really. I promise. Although unlike Jesus, I can't promise kebabs...

If we'd known earlier that Jesus endorsed Halal kebabs, the world would be a very different place today.

Had a big night out? Weary? Loaded down? Don't worry, just pop over to Jesus, he's promised us a kebab.

Reckon we might have just solved world hunger too. One holy kebab at a time. Yay for us.

And Jesus.

And kebabs.

And now I'm going to hell.

Do they have kebabs?

4 comments:

  1. It did indeed make me smile :o)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crack up. Yes they have kebabs in heaven and they have 0 calories and taste delicious and you don't have to be drunk to eat one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand so
    much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I think that you simply could do with a few % to pressure the
    message house a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

    Also visit my web site: No2 maximus reviews

    ReplyDelete